Designed with Dani Dyer as part of her "Cherish" range, the BELGRAVIA Travel System is uniquely designed to adapt as your family grows. The bassinet that comes with the stroller keeps your baby comfortable and cosy and also attaches to the stroller frame for family strolls and fresh air. The stroller itself has an extended canopy, fashionable fabrics and PU leather details, a large storage basket and a seat unit which can be both parent and world facing. The Group 0+ car seat is well padded and comfortable and compatible with the My Babiie Isofix Base (sold separately) making fitting in your car is quick and easy. The carrycot is cosy and snug, perfect for days out with your little one where they can lay flat in the optimal position.
* We strive to keep the expected date of arrival as up-to-date as possible but pre-order dates are subject to change.
• Beautiful Rose Gold frame
• Single front wheels for an ultra smooth ride
• Height adjustable push handle
• Stylish grey marble fabrics with rose gold foiling details
Customisable Comfort Travels Well
• Lightweight design for maximum portability
• Easily folds neat & compactly
• Carry handle for stowing & going with ease
• Multi-position reclining seat with 5-point harness
• 2 position adjustable and extendable leg rest
• Front & rear wheel suspension
• Lightweight frame allows for agile handling
• Lockable front swivel wheels
• 3 position, extendable canopy with viewing window
• Good sized shopping basket
• Polished Rose Gold frame
• Included rain cover and apron footmuff!
Perfect for newborns
• Group 0+ Car Seat
• Cosy Carrycot
• Suitable from birth
• Suitable up to 22kg
Unfolded: 92cm L x 57cm W x 102cm H
Folded: 57cm W x 65cm D
Handle height: 83 - 102cm
Box weight: 20kg
Box dimensions: 49cm x 49cm x 92cm
EN1888-1 & 2:2018 approved
Free delivery is available on all orders over £29.99.
Standard delivery charge is £4.95 (+ VAT)
Free delivery is on all orders to UK mainland addresses.
Please allow up to 2 working days for delivery to a UK mainland address.
Accessories including Changing Bags, Cosytoes, Parasols and Changing Mats are shipped separately from our bulky items (pushchairs, highchairs e.t.c) so please allow 2-4 working days for delivery.
During a Bank Holiday period please allow an extra 2-3 working days for your delivery.
For Spare Parts please allow 2-4 working days for delivery.
Delivery charges do apply to those who live in NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF WIGHT and REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, this is £15.00 (+ VAT).
For deliveries to these territories please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered.
We use local couriers to help us deliver our precious goods to you, so you should receive a text from them to let you know the date and time of delivery – (Keep your phone close we know you wouldn't want to miss this).